Friday, September 14, 2012

Hello and welcome to my blog!!


I am Becky and I will be blogging about fun, exciting, and creative activities and lesson plans to do with first and second graders. I am currently a student at Kean University going for a degree in K-5 special ed with a content area of english writing.  On my blog I will be sharing with you activities, lesson plans, pictures, possibly some videos - all educational things that you can do in the classroom with first and second graders. 

Please feel free to comment on any post with your experience with any of the activities you have done or if you have done an activity I post about I want to hear how your experience went with your class! I hope to hear from you. 

"Teaching creates all other professions." ~ Author Unknown 


No comments:

Post a Comment